Dr. Jose Ross is a pathologist practicing in Port Charlotte, FL. Dr. Ross is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Ross can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Ross may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ Fed Do Parana, Setor De Cien, Curitaba, Pr, Brazil 1982
Community Based Medical College 1982
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Jose Augusto Ross MD's Practice location
Port Charlotte, FL 33952Get Direction
PORT CHARLOTTE, FL 33948Get Direction
Dr. Jose Augusto Ross MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Dr. Patricia Ann Scott DDS3443 Tamiami Trl Port Charlotte FL 33952
- Dr. Andres E Angel MD2500 Harbor Blvd Port Charlotte FL 33952
- Dr. Mala Sengupta MDGarden City Hospital Garden City MI 48135
- Dr. David Molina rios M.D.525 E 68th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Fernando L Lomba MD2500 Harbor Blvd Port Charlotte FL 33952
- Dr. Alexander James Byrne M.D514 E Grace St Punta Gorda FL 33950