Dr. Michael Stoll is a radiologist practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Stoll specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Stony Brook University School of Medicine 1990
- Angular variation of the bidirectional reflectance of bare soils in the thermal infrared band.
- Simple model of a polarized bidirectional scattering cross section at 10.6 mum: application to SiO(2) sand.
- Emissivity signatures in the thermal IR band for remote sensing:calibration
- Scattering of a CO(2) laser beam at 10.6 microm by bare soils: experimental study of the polarized bidirectional scattering coefficient; model and comparison with directional emissivity measurements.
Michael P Stoll M.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27704Get Direction
Michael P Stoll M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Tony P Smith M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Christopher John Roth M.D.2100 Erwin Rd Durham NC 27705
- Susan O Holley MD3949 BROWNING PL RALEIGH NC 27609
- Charles Spritzer M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Paul Andrew Haugan M.D.3949 Browning Pl Raleigh NC 27609
- Adam C. Braithwaite MD114 Wind Chime Ct Raleigh NC 27615