Dr. Michael W Ritter MD
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology1 S Park St Madison WI, 53715
Dr. Michael Ritter practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Madison, WI. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Ritter treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1986
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1986
- Allergy Testing, Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy And More
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Allergy And Immunology Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics Medstar-Georgetown Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- UW Hospital & Clinics
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- University of Wisconsin Program
Dr. Michael W Ritter MD's Practice location
Madison, WI 53715Get Direction
Dr. Michael W Ritter MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ritter
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Dr. James E Gern MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Robert F Lemanske MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Christopher T Healy MD1 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Daniel J Jackson M.D.600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Kirsten Marie Kloepfer MD451 Junction Rd Madison WI 53717
- Dr. Marcus Cohen MD1 S Park St Madison WI 53715