Dr. Tedra Burke is a Chiropractor practicing in Lodi, CA. Dr. Burke specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Burke seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Tedra L Burke D.C.'s Practice location
Lodi, CA 95240Get Direction
LODI, CA 95242Get Direction
Dr. Tedra L Burke D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- Do I Have a Pinched Nerve?
Pinched nerve, or nerve compression, refers to a situation in which the surrounding tissues apply pressure on a nerve. Pinched nerve may cause severe pain, tingling, numbness, or other symptoms. Nerve compression may affect different sites of the body and this may result in varied symptoms. The...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Dr. Thomas Keith Paige DC5637 N Pershing Ave Stockton CA 95207
- Dr. Toni Frances Reynolds D.C.404 W Pine St Lodi CA 95240
- Dr. Kenneth Arthur Frank D.C.730 Spaans Dr Galt CA 95632
- Dr. Don David Smallie DC2027 Grand Canal Blvd Stockton CA 95207
- Dr. Suzanne Elizabeth Simoni Other2904 Pacific Avenue Stockton CA 95204
- Dr. Adam Robert Spencer D.C.2707 E Fremont St Stockton CA 95205