Dr. Thomas Jennings is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Charleston, SC. Dr. Jennings specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Jennings can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Jennings can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1987
University of Central Florida College of Medicine 1987
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Med Univ Sc Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Thomas Scott Jennings MD's Practice location
Charleston, SC 29407Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Scott Jennings MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Nausea During Pregnancy: What Causes Nausea and How to Treat it
Nausea is that weird and unpleasant sensation in your stomach which makes you want to throw up or vomit. It is generally a feeling associated with the upper abdominal region. Nausea is also known as qual and is a feeling that can be triggered due to a number of reasons including the side effects of...
- Painkillers Can Increase Your Risk of Miscarriages
Use of non-aspirin anti-inflammatory painkillers may increase the risk of miscarriages in women, according to a new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal. This new study is large with more than 52,000 pregnant women from Canada. The study results show that women who had...
- What are the Remedies for Menstrual Cramps?
Pain across the abdominal region and the back that occurs before and during the menstrual periods is referred to as menstrual cramps. The pain may range from mild to severe, and it can vary depending on the individual. Menstrual cramps are generally seen in girls who are overweight or obese. Those...
- Can Melatonin Keep Breast Cancer at Bay and Improve Treatment?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among women. Today, this type of cancer generally has a good prognosis: around 80% of women have a survival rate of 10 years or longer. This is partially due to the chemotherapeutic agent known as tamoxifen. ...
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- What is a Cervical Biopsy?
A cervical biopsy is a medical or surgical procedure where a small sample of cervix tissue is taken for microscopic exam and analysis. Cervix is the narrow end of the womb found at the end of the vagina.A cervical biopsy is usually performed when a certain abnormality is found during a routine pap...
- Dr. Paula E Orr MD5319 Parkshire Way North Charleston SC 29418
- Dr. Kathryn Manning Hargrove M.D.2093 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Elaine Eustis MD3510 Hwy 17 North Mount Pleasant SC 29466
- Dr. Christian Smith Cook M.D.851 Leonard Fulghum Dr Mount Pleasant SC 29464
- Dr. Caroline S Keller M.D.2145 Henry Tecklenburg Dr Charleston SC 29414
- Dr. Lori Lester Lyles M.D.1220 HOSPITAL DR MT PLEASANT SC 29464