Dr. Elias Salama MD
Allergist and Immunologist1150 N 35th Ave Suite 460 Hollywood FL, 33021
Dr. Elias Salama is board-certified in pediatrics. He earned his medical degree from Buenos Aires Medical School in1955. Dr. Salama completed his internship at Ellis Hospital in 1958 and residencies a ...
Education and Training
Univ De Buenos Aires- Fac De Med- Buenos Aires- Argentina 1955
Universidad de Buenos Aires Facultad de Medicina 1955
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Kings County Hosp Ctr, Pediatrics; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Pediatrics; Ellis Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Kings County Hospital Center 1962
- Kings County Hospital Center 1961
- Kings County Hospital Center 1960
- Morrisania Hospital 1959
- Ellis Hospital of Schenectady Program
Dr. Elias Salama MD's Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
Dr. Elias Salama MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Salama
- What is Mold Allergy?
Mold is a type of fungus that can cause severe allergic responses when the spores are inhaled. The fungi feeds on dead and decayed organic matter. They grow rapidly and produce small spores that spread through the wind. Molds are often found in cool and damp places, like basements, rotting leaves,...
- Recovery from Immunotherapy
Whenever a patient undergoes any medical procedure, one has to get time to recover from it and get back to life with a better outlook and a healthier body. Immunotherapy is designed to help an individual combat certain diseases, and in order to do that, there is a need for an introduction of...
- Reasons Why You Need Immunotherapy
What is immunotherapy?Immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that is categorized under biological therapy or treatment. It involves the use of living tissues or cells to improve your body’s defense system (the immune system) to help fight cancer.How does immunotherapy work?Immunotherapy is...
- Are Allergy Shots Effective?
What is Allergy Shot?An allergy shot, or allergen immunotherapy, is a method in which small amounts of allergens are introduced to the body to stimulate the immune system against a specific allergen, without causing a full allergic reaction. This allows the body to get used to the specific allergen...
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- Can Asthma Develop in Adulthood?
In the not-so-distant past, researchers believed that asthma was a condition that always developed during childhood, and one that merely worsened in later adulthood. That theory has since been proven wrong, as asthma has begun to affect problem-free individuals in their thirties and later adult...
- Dr. Jose N. Moreno MD1611 Northwest 12th Avenue Miami Florida 33136
- Dr. Jaime Landman MD21150 Biscayne Blvd Miami FL 33180
- Dr. Yoram Carmi Padeh M.D.9445 Harding Ave Miami Beach FL 33154
- Dr. Dana V Wallace MD1150 N 35th Ave Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Nancy G Klimas MD1611 Nw 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Ana Maria Lamas M.D.2000 Sw 27th Ave Miami FL 33145