Dr. Xiaoli Liu is an internist practicing in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Liu specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Liu provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Shandong Medical University 2011
- Scripps Clinic/Scripps Green Hospital Program
Dr. Xiaoli Liu's Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
Dr. Xiaoli Liu's reviewsWrite Review
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Dutch researchers have found a strong link between eating white-fleshed fruits and vegetables, and reducing the risk of a stroke. A significant reduction in the risk of stroke was noted in an analysis of self-reported information from approximately 26,069 people between the ages of 20-years-old and...
- Do Women Need Additional Supplements?
Women try to include more healthy options in their diet — fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and whole grains. Many experts still advise women to concentrate on healthier diets, rather than focusing on pills and supplements.MultivitaminsMany experts were of the opinion that multivitamin...
- Yawning Scientific Facts: Why Do We Yawn and Is It Contagious?
What is yawning?Usually, yawning is associated with boredom, fatigue, and tiredness. Yawning is also very common in animals, such as dogs, monkeys, snakes, and carnivores. Yawning is also associated with numerous superstitious beliefs.In humans, yawning is considered as a purposeful non-verbal...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- Health Benefits of Yoga, Tai Chi & Pilates
Many consider yoga as a method to stretch and tone the muscles and improve and expand the mind. “The physical benefits of yoga are very often underestimated," says Julie Rudiger, a therapist in Denver. According to her, practicing this activity has helped her to be stronger, more flexible, both...
- Dr. Maryam Jahangir Hekmat M.D.11665 Avena Pl San Diego CA 92128
- Dr. Nayana Trivedi M.D.9850 GENESEE AVE LA JOLLA CA 92037
- Dr. Brij Gupta M.D.2001 4TH AVE SAN DIEGO CA 92101
- Facika Tafara MD823 Gateway Center Way San Diego CA 92102
- Dr. Lisa J. Wastila M.D.200 WEST ARBOR DRIVE SAN DIEGO CA 92103
- Unna N. McPherson-Albers8939 Villa La Jolla Drive La Jolla California 92037