Dr. Robert Ellis practices Radiation Oncology in Tulsa, OK. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Ellis specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1965
New Jersey College of Dentistry 1965
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Therapeutic Radiology; Naval Reg Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Robert George Ellis M.D.'s Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74114Get Direction
Dr. Robert George Ellis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Dr. Joshua Garren MD1120 S Utica Street Tulsa OK 74104
- Dr. Elesyia D Outlaw M.D.10109 E. 79TH STREET TULSA OK 74133
- Dr. Douglas A Kelly MD10109 E. 79TH STREET TULSA OK 74133
- Dr. Charles Eaton Stewart M.D. PH.D.6161 S Yale Ave Tulsa OK 74136
- Dr. Reginald D. Westmacott M.D.1923 S UTICA AVE TULSA OK 74104
- Dr. Rebekah Bourland Maymani MD1919 S Wheeling Tulsa OK 74104