Dr. Kyoung Kim is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Kim specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kim can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kim can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Yonsei Univ, Coll of Med, Sudai-Moon-ku, Seoul, So Korea 1963
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Congenital self-healing reticulohistiocytosis presenting as vesicular eruption.
- Clinicopathologic analysis of 66 cases of erythema annulare centrifugum.
- Ichthyosiform amyloidosis.
- A case of pretibial mucinosis without thyroid disease.
- Two cases of coma-associated bulla with eccrine gland necrosis in patients without drug intoxication.
- Relative frequency of the different types of cutaneous T cell and natural killer cell lymphomas in Korea based on the proposed WHO classification and the EORTC classification.
- Diffuse plane xanthoma in a patient with chronic myeloid leukemia.
- A freely movable subcutaneous nodule on the dorsum of the hand. Palisaded encapsulate neuroma, subcutaneous variant.
- Penoscrotal extramammary Paget's disease in a patient with rectal cancer: double primary adenocarcinomas differentiated by immunoperoxidase staining.
- Giant annular lichen planus: wolf's isotopic response.
- Toxic epidermal necrolysis: analysis of clinical course and SCORTEN-based comparison of mortality rate and treatment modalities in Korean patients.
- Outcomes assessment of role-play scenarios for teaching responsible conduct of research.
- Effects of simvastatin on the expression of heme oxygenase-1 in human RPE cells.
- Primary Hyperparathyroidism with Extensive Brown Tumors and Multiple Fractures in a 20-Year-Old Woman.
- Characterization of Stormwater Runoff from a Light Rail Transit Area.
- A massive haemothorax as an unusual complication of infective endocarditis caused by Streptococcus sanguinis.
- Determinants of Long-Term Durable Glycemic Control in New-Onset Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
- Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Obstetrics And Gynecology; St Lukes Hosp Newburgh, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Rush Presby St Lukes Hospital
Mr. Kyoung Jin Kim MD.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85016Get Direction
Mr. Kyoung Jin Kim MD.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- What is Postmenopausal Atrophic Vaginitis?
Also known as vaginal atrophy, postmenopausal atrophic vaginitis is the thinning of vaginal walls resulting from low estrogen levels. Mostly, it develops after menopause.Menopause is when a woman is at the ages of between 45 and 55, a time when she cannot release eggs from her ovaries. Menstruation...
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- Do Irregular Periods Cause Infertility: How to Get Pregnant
Any woman can feel a great deal of anxiety when experiencing irregular periods. However, several women have been affected by it and have become a common problem of women these days. If a woman misses her period, it can be a sign of pregnancy, but having irregular periods may also indicate some...
- What Is Vaginitis: Get the Facts
Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina, which usually develops from an infection. This infection may be due to bacteria, parasite, or yeast. It can also develop due to chemical or physical irritation in the vaginal area. Vaginitis does not necessarily have to be sexually transmitted, but it can...
- What is Weight Loss Surgery?
Surgical options that help to limit the intake of food or absorption of nutrients resulting in the loss of weight are known as weight loss surgeries. Also referred to as bariatric surgery, this option is often recommended for those who have severe obesity. This option has been in practice for many...
- Dr. Linda Ivana Sodoma D.O.4001 E Baseline Rd Gilbert Arizona 85234
- Eugenia G. Politis 85032
- Gino Tutera5410 N Scottsdale Rd Paradise Valley Arizona 85253
- Mandeep K. Kingra2545 West Frys Road Chandler Arizona 85224
- Dr. Debra Wickman MD485 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Ernesto M. Gomez M.D.1039 North Country Club Drive Mesa Arizona 85201