Veronica Yegorova is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Floral Park, NY. Veronica is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Yegorova can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Yegorova will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Veronica Yegorova M.S., PT's Practice location
Floral Park, NY 11001Get Direction
Veronica Yegorova M.S., PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Immunotherapy
Immunotherapy is the process by which certain biological methods are employed to strengthen the immune system. Mostly, it is used for patients with cancer to help them prevent or beat the disease. The immune system is composed of white blood cells which work in connection with the lymph system to...
- Ingrown Toenail Removal and Treatment
What Is an Ingrown Toenail?Ingrown toenail is the layman’s term for the medical ailment called onychocryptosis or unguis incarnatus. This is a common and painful condition that usually occurs at the end or on the outer side of the big toe. However, any toenail can still become ingrown. They...
- How is Gestational Diabetes Treated?
Diabetes may lead to birth defects during the first few weeks of pregnancy, which is why women must be monitored to control blood sugar levels. It is crucial to have one's diabetes under control before conception. Screening for diabetes is often done when the mother to be has a risk of developing...
- Home Remedies for Dry Cough: 10 Ways to Treat Dry Cough Naturally
Whenever there is any blockage or irritant in your throat or upper passage of the airway, the brain sends a signal to your body to get rid of the foreign element by coughing. There are two types of cough, the first one being wet cough and the second is called dry cough. Both are associated with...
- What Are the Symptoms and Causes of Oral Thrush?
Infection of the mouth and throat by the fungus Candida albicans is known as thrush. The same fungus may infect other parts of the body, resulting in diseases like diaper rash and vaginal yeast infections. Candida infections are seen in children, older adults, and those with weak immune system. The...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- Jennifer Lynne Sternecker PT, DPT675 3rd Ave New York NY 10017
- Dr. Melissa Broderick PT, DPT2900 Westchester Avenue Purchase NY 10577
- Mrs. Alexis Andrea Farruggio PT15311 Bayside Ave Flushing NY 11354
- Theresa Anne Fisher P.T.690 N Broadway White Plains NY 10603
- Ms. Orli Himmelweit MS, PT309 W 104th St New York NY 10025
- Folasade Akintunde609 E 156TH ST BRONX NY 10455