Dr. Melissa Davis is an endodonist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Davis is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Education and Training
NYU College of Dentistry D.M.D. 2006
- Bonding, sealants, porcelain veneers, whitening
- Cerec Same Day Crowns
- Dental bridges and implants
- Digital imaging and intraoral camera
- Oral hygiene and dental fillings
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Periodontal Maintenance
- Root canals and tooth extractions
- Sedation Dentistry
Melissa Davis DMD's Practice location
BRONX, NY 10467Get Direction
New York, NY 10016Get Direction
Melissa Davis DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- What Is Menopause?
Menopause is a normal process resulting from aging, in women. Menopause usually occurs between the ages of 45-years-old and 55-years-old. This is characterized by the cessation of menstruation along with a number of changes in the body, and marks the end of the reproductive period in women.Causes of...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Lactose Intolerance?
The inability of the body to digest lactose is called lactose intolerance. Lactose is a sugar that is found in milk and other dairy products. This condition is not similar to food allergies.When lactose seeps into the large intestine, we can show disturbing symptoms like bloating, heartburn, and...
- Dr. Ian Jay Langer D.M.D.140 Saint Paul Street Westfield NJ 07090
- Dr. Hannah Han D.D.S.115 E 9th St New York New York 10003
- Stella Carollo-Roit5847 Francis Lewis Blvd Oakland Gardens NY 11364
- Dr. Steven D. Kaplan D.M.D.119 W 57th St New York New York 10019
- Dr. Alan Neal Sedell DMD300 Grand Avenue Englewood NJ 07631
- Dr. Raffi Haroun DDS248 W 23rd St New York NY 10011