Dr. Yvonne Warner is a Chiropractor practicing in LIBERTY, TX. Dr. Warner specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Warner seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Yvonne Marie Warner D.C.'s Practice location
LIBERTY, TX 77575Get Direction
Dr. Yvonne Marie Warner D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Edward Thomas Nurse D.C4520 Fm 565 South Baytown TX 77520
- Dr. Michael Scott Bruce D.C.4520 Fm 565 South Baytown TX 77520
- Dr. Whitley Delin Jagnanan D.C.11316 EAGLE DR MONT BELVIEU TX 77523
- Dr. Jimmy Allen Simmons D.C.108 Sterling St Dayton TX 77535
- Robert Brian Rosenbaum Other5211 F. M. 2100 Crosby TX 77532
- Dr. Anthony J. Garbs D.C.10403 Eagle Dr. Mont Belvieu TX 77580