Dr. Alvin Rosenblum is a Dentist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Rosenblum specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Ethics competencies in the business of dentistry.
- Ethics. Dilemmas in dentistry.
- Outcome evaluation of a prison therapeutic community for substance abuse treatment.
- Remembering a contemporary dental legend and exemplary humanitarian.
- Ethics by case analysis.
- Dental ethics and emotional intelligence.
- Dental productivity. How to improve delivery of dental care using the Crawford slip method.
- Restoration of rampant caries in a mouth with twenty-eight cariously exposed teeth.
Dr. Alvin B. Rosenblum D.D.S.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90025Get Direction
Dr. Alvin B. Rosenblum D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Get a Better Smile with Licorice Root
According to a new study published in the Journal of Natural Products, licorice, the main ingredient in candy, may help to keep tooth decay and gum disease at bay. Teeth protection is provided by the compounds found in the dried root of licorice plant. Chinese licorice, found in northern mainland...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Dr Andre Eliasian1249 W., Glenoaks Blvd Glendale, CA 91202
- Dr. Susan Fredericks D.D.S6325 TOPANGA CANYON BLVD STE 402 WOODLAND HILLS CA 91367
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S6333 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Maryam Hadian DDS23517 Main St Carson CA 90745
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 SAN FERNANDO RD GLENDALE CA 91201