Dr. Jonathan Clancy is a speech language pathologist practicing in PETERBOROUGH, NH. Dr. Clancy specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Clancy evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Clancy helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Jonathan D Clancy SLP's Practice location
PETERBOROUGH, NH 03458Get Direction
Jonathan D Clancy SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Gretchen S Stockwell MA, CCC-SLP1 VERNEY DR GREENFIELD NH 03047
- Megan Duffy91 MAPLE AVE KEENE NH 03431
- Mr. William Stephen Price CCC-SLP9 OVERLOOK LN BROOKLINE NH 03033
- Devon Hubert CCC-SLP1 VERNEY DR GREENFIELD NH 03047
- Shannon Hurley MS, CCC-SLP1 VERNEY DR GREENFIELD NH 03047
- Jane Tartre Rabbitt MS-CCC-SLP31 LAKE ST GARDNER MA 01440