Dr. Jazniya Curioca M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)508 S Habana Ave Suite 270 Tampa FL, 33609
Dr. Jazniya Curioca is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Curioca specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Curioca can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Curioca can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Jazniya Curioca M.D.'s Practice location
Tampa, FL 33609Get Direction
Dr. Jazniya Curioca M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Curioca
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Autoimmune Disorders Affect Birth Rates
New research suggests that more than half of women who suffer from autoimmune disorders, like rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and lupus, have fewer babies than planned. This study is the first of its kind to find an association between autoimmune disorders and different conditions, like infertility,...
- Vitamin E and Fatty Acid Supplements May Alleviate Period Cramps
A new study published in the journal, Reproductive Health, has shown that supplements containing vitamin E and essential fatty acids may relieve the symptoms caused by menstruation. In this study, 120 women with PMS or the more severe premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), were divided into two...
- What to Expect During Your First Trimester
For women, being pregnant is very exciting time. However, not all women experience pregnancy in the same way. Some women experience discomfort from the onset of pregnancy while other women feel great and are glowing. Pregnancy is a roller-coaster- different for every woman, and a time where we...
- 5 Tips on Living with Fibroids
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that form on the walls of the uterus. Statistics show that more than 70 percent of women will experience fibroids at one point in their lives. Although fibroids don’t show clear signs and symptoms, other women will experience heavy bleeding and severe pain....
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- Dr. Richard T. Burke MD700 6th St S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Dr. Meenakshi Jain MD3275 66th Street North St. Petersburg Florida 33710
- Dr. Frank B. Marsalisi MD7035 CENTRAL AVE ST PETERSBURG FL 33710
- Dr. Laura Dill MD2818 W Virginia Ave Tampa FL 33607
- Dr. Catherine C Pitt MD116 Parsons Park Dr Brandon FL 33511
- Dr. Mark R Davis MD2727 W Dr M. L. K. Blvd Tampa FL 33607