Dr. Maral Mardiros practices Nuclear Medicine in Woodland Hills, CA. Dr. Mardiros uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 2001
Dr. Maral Melissa Mardiros M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Maral Melissa Mardiros M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Lifting Weights Helps the Elderly to Maintain Muscle Mass
According to a recent study, people who are above 60-years-old should exercise more than younger adults to maintain healthy muscle mass. Lifting weights will help them to maintain the mass and size of muscles, reports the study. Study co-researcher and physiologist Marcas Bamman, PhD, of the...
- Vision Problems in Children
A child’s eyesight develops over time, starting with the ability to see objects 8 to 10 inches from their face. The child's eyesight improves gradually between the ages of 12-weeks-old to 16-weeks-old, to which they are able to see objects from farther away. Vision problems in children arise...
- Taurine Reduces the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease in Women
For women with high cholesterol, incorporating taurine into the diet can reduce the risk of heart diseases.According to the European Journal of Nutrition, it is revealed that taurine, the amino acid found in high amounts in poultry, meat, and in other food products, is highly useful and works as a...
- 11 Types of People Nurses Most Likely Encounter on the Job
In any field of work, whether it be in manufacturing or medicine, people are often met with an eclectic mix of characters. When one spends enough time in one occupation, it is not odd to discover the mannerisms and habits of their co-workers. Getting to know the people they are working with could be...
- Could this Genetic Discovery Lead to Better Rheumatoid Arthritis Treatment?
There have been a number of different treatment options for rheumatoid arthritis that utilize exercising, diets, and antibiotics. Many previously thought that arthritis is a result of natural aging processes and poor fitness habits. However, a new study suggests that this disorder may actually be in...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Dr. Ramprasad C Dandillaya MD8631 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90048
- Jennifer L Wong M.D.200 Medical Plz Los Angeles CA 90095
- Jason Sean Bradfield M.D.14445 Olive View Dr Rm 2b182 Sylmar CA 91342
- Dr. Wolfgang Weber MD10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Heinrich Rudiger Schelbert M.D.10833 LE CONTE AVE AR105 CHS LOS ANGELES CA 90085
- Ramin Ebrahimi MD100 Ucla Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90024