Suk yi Hur is an acupuncturist practicing in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Hur evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Hur treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Dr. Suk yi Hur ACUPUNCTURIST's Practice location
Bellevue, WA 98005Get Direction
BELLEVUE, WA 98007Get Direction
Dr. Suk yi Hur ACUPUNCTURIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Holistic Treatments for Jock Itch
Western medicine has progressed remarkably in shaping healthcare and wellness therapies. There are scores of medicines that are useful in the treatment of a fungal infections like jock itch. The problem lies in the side effects of antifungal medicines, especially drugs like corticosteroids.Medicines...
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- Acupuncture for Migraines
Traditional Chinese medicines have an effective framework for pathophysiology, headache etiology, diagnosis or prognosis, and treatment. Acupuncture has always been used to treat migraines and the greatest benefit is that it doesn’t cause any harm. Unlike synthetic medications, acupuncture poses...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- The Risks of Acupuncture
The risks associated with acupuncture are minimal if you have a competent, qualified acupuncture practitioner.Possible complications and side effects include:Worsening of Pre-existing SymptomsWhilst most people experience a significant improvement in their condition following acupuncture, some...
- Daniel Lee Rasmussen EAMP509 Olive Way Seattle WA 98101
- Susan Elaine Friedrich ACUPUNCTURE/ORIENTAL10303 19th Ave Se Everett WA 98208
- Phavikone Sundara ACUPUNCTURIST22000 Marine View Dr S Seattle WA 98198
- Prof. David Mitts LIC.AC.14410 Se Petrovitsky Rd Renton WA 98058
- Romi Epstein L.AC.8529 124th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98033
- Vaughn Vilayvanh Wu L.AC.15710 Ne 24th St Bellevue WA 98008