Dr. Thomas Garrett is a family practitioner practicing in Osage Beach, MO. Dr. Garrett specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Garrett possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1965
- Integris Baptist Med Ctr, Radiology; Mercy Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Thomas Henry Garrett MD's Practice location
Osage Beach, MO 65065Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Henry Garrett MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- Is Dengue Fever Just Another Flu?
Dengue fever is a mosquito-borne illness in humans that usually occurs in most tropical areas of the world. Dengue fever is also known as the “breakbone fever” or “dandy fever” because of the severe joint and muscle pain experienced by the people who were infected with the virus. The same...
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- What Are Ketones?
Almost every cell in the body has a primary source of energy, which is usually glucose. However, when the body doesn't have enough glucose, the liver responds by producing chemicals known as ketones, converting stored fatty acids into ketone bodies. Ketones are used as a backup fuel source when...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Dr. Michael P Jones MD54 HOSPITAL DR OSAGE BEACH MO 65065
- Dr. David Lee Cathcart M.D.948 E US HIGHWAY 54 CAMDENTON MO 65020
- Dr. Joshua D. Griggs MD1057 Medical Park Dr Osage Beach MO 65065
- Dr. Gary N Thomsen M.D.3870 Columbia Ave Osage Beach MO 65065
- Dr. Mark W. Shen D.O.1057 Medical Park Dr Osage Beach MO 65065
- Dr. Brad L Moseley M.D.1057 Medical Park Dr Osage Beach MO 65065