Dr. Anna Depaulis is an internist practicing in Concord, NC. Dr. Depaulis specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Depaulis provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Kobenhavns Universitet MD
Linkˆpings Universitet H‰lsouniversitetet 2003
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- St Joseph Mercy (Livingston) Hospital Program
Dr. Anna Ingeborg Depaulis MD's Practice location
Dr. Anna Ingeborg Depaulis MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Do I Need a Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) Supplement?
Coenzyme Q10 or Co Q10 is a nutrient that is present in many foods and also occurs naturally in the body. This nutrient has antioxidant properties and plays an important role in protecting the cells from oxidative damage. Most people have adequate amounts of this nutrient in the body. But the levels...
- Apples Rank Number One on the Dirty Dozen's List
Apples are contaminated with pesticides and tops the list of ‘dirty dozen’, while onions are rated as the best among the ‘Clean 15’. The ratings are provided by consumer advocates at the nonprofit Environmental Working Group (EWG), based on the pesticides test conducted by the U.S....
- Is Walking an Effective Workout?
Walking has many conveniences. As a simple form of exercise, walking doesn't require any expensive equipment or special routine. It offers a number of health benefits, including weight loss, lowering of cholesterol, reducing the risk of diseases, and it improves circulation in the body.Many experts...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Can Low Levels of Testosterone be the Cause of Your Health Conditions?
New studies have depicted the link between low levels of testosterone and other health conditions, in men, and how hormone levels are related to the overall health of the individual. Results of the study show that a deficiency in testosterone is linked to several conditions, like obesity, metabolic...
- Dr. Stephen Giordano D.O.8712 Lindholm Drive Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Kerri-ann R Thompson MD1085 Ne Gateway Ct Concord NC 28025
- Dr. Aishwarya Palwai MD920 CHURCH ST N CONCORD NC 28025
- Dr. Alpa Arun Mehta MD2001 Vail Ave Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Brian B Blackburn MD118 Gateway Blvd Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Sunil Jacob Nadakav MD478 Williamson Rd Mooresville NC 28117