Dr. Lana H Oglesbee M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)6465 S Yale Ave Suite 615 Tulsa OK, 74136
Dr. Lana Oglesbee is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Oglesbee specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Oglesbee can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Oglesbee can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ok Coll of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 1988
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1988
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Of Ok Coll Med-Tulsa, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Of Ok College Med Tulsa
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine Program
Dr. Lana H Oglesbee M.D.'s Practice location
Tulsa, OK 74136Get Direction
Dr. Lana H Oglesbee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oglesbee
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- Gastrointestinal Pain in Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem affecting women in their reproductive age. It never occurs before puberty and it usually resolves after menopause.Endometriosis is a gynecological condition characterized by the growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. There are two...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- Gita Meshri6576 North Deer Ridge Court Owasso Oklahoma 74055
- Mrs. Monique Modest-Mckoy M.D.1120 South Utica Avenue Tulsa Oklahoma 74104
- Dr. Frank A. Nwankwo MD1921 Stonecipher Blvd. Ada Oklahoma 74820
- Dr. Perry Lance Justice D.O.717 S Houston Ave Tulsa OK 74127
- Dr. Jacob Lauer MD920 Sl Young Blvd Oklahoma City OK 73104
- Dr. Theresa Lynne Mccollom MD7950 Kipling St Arvada CO 80005