Dr. Alicia Lelis is a psychologist practicing in Rice, MN. Dr. Lelis specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lelis evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lelis because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Alicia Merie Lelis's Practice location
Rice, MN 56367Get Direction
JOHNSON CITY, TN 37601Get Direction
Dr. Alicia Merie Lelis's reviewsWrite Review
- Am I a Candidate for Gastric Bypass Surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is the best-known type of weight loss surgery. The aim of gastric bypass surgery is to restrict how much food a person can eat and how much nutrients to absorb. The result of this procedure is weight loss.Gastric bypass surgery is not designed for everyone who wishes to lose...
- What Does Demisexual Mean?
'Demisexual' refers to people who are not sexually attracted to individuals with whom they do not share a strong emotional bond or romantic relationship. The word 'demisexual' consists of the Greek word ‘demi’ which means ‘half’ and 'sexual', an adjective that means 'pertaining to sex'....
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- What Is Panic Disorder?
A panic attack is characterized by sudden tremendous waves of fear that initiates a number of physical responses. These reactions are often seen during situations that are not very threatening or frightening. The attacks may repeat after a period of time. Under normal conditions, fear and anxiety...
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- Dr. Amanda Corey Porter PSY.D1400 Jefferson Rd Northfield MN 55057
- Dr. Amy Michele Strait PSY.D., L.P.300 3rd Ave Se Rochester MN 55904
- Elaine M Nesbit MA LP220 Division St Northfield MN 55057
- Dr. Penny Lynn Zwecker PH.D.625 3rd Ave Nw Faribault MN 55021
- Eileen Keller M ED, LP680 Professional Dr Northfield MN 55057
- Ellen Hodges Saul LP14781 Bagley Ave Faribault MN 55021