Dr. Monica Agrawal is an internist practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Agrawal specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Agrawal provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- General Care, Women's Health
- Member Emory Healthcare Network Physician
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Monica Agrawal's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30322Get Direction
Dr. Monica Agrawal's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Agrawal
- 5 Tips on Living with Hypothyroidism
Hyperthyroidism is a health condition in which the body’s metabolism becomes slow, leading to the feeling of fatigue. This is caused by an abnormally low amount of thyroid hormone in the blood. This deficiency is caused by an impaired functioning of the thyroid gland. People may develop this...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- Reduce the Swelling of Your Ankles with These 10 Natural Remedies
Foot or ankle swelling is called edema. Many things, including high blood pressure and pregnancy, can cause this problem. Edema in your feet and ankles occurs when your body is unable to push blood and fluids in them up your legs, so that your ankles and feet swell. Swelling in the feet and ankles...
- When Could Orthopnea Mean Something More Serious?
IntroductionOrthopnea is the medical term used when referring to the occurrence of dyspnea (shortness of breath) when you are lying flat. This symptom is often a sign of heart failure. However, orthopnea can also be due to other health conditions. Dyspnea (shortness of breath) is not the same with...
- Pleurisy vs. Bronchitis: Differences and Similarities
What is pleurisy?Pleurisy is a condition, in which the lining that surrounds the lungs and the interior of the chest cavity is inflamed. Due to the inflammation of the pleura, this condition is also called as pleuritis. The pleural space is the space between the lungs and the chest cavity wall....
- What Is Polyuria?
IntroductionPolyuria refers to frequent urination and passing excessive amounts of urine every time a person urinates. Normally, adults pass approximately 1-2 liters of urine per day. However, when there is an excessive urination volume of more than 3 liters a day, it is considered as...
- Dr. Pragna Patel M.D., M.P.H1670 CLAIRMONT RD DECATUR GA 30033
- Dr. Andrew Pugliese MD1370 MONTREAL RD TUCKER GA 30084
- Dr. Lewin G. Chuachiaco MD3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth Georgia 30069
- Dr. Adeyosoye T. Dawodu M.D.3040 Peachtree Road Atlanta GA 30305
- Dr. Richard Kauffman M.D.4199 PACES FERRY RD SE ATLANTA GA 30339
- Nicolas Bakinde720 West View Drive Southwest Atlanta Georgia 30310