Dr. Sabeen Syed is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Syed specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Mrs. Sabeen Aslam Syed M.D's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52242Get Direction
Mobile, AL 36604Get Direction
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX 78411Get Direction
Mrs. Sabeen Aslam Syed M.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- How Long Does the Stomach Flu Last?
What is a stomach flu?Gastroenteritis, also known as the "stomach flu" or "gastric flu", is the inflammation of the lining of the stomach and intestines. It is usually caused by a virus attacking the gastrointestinal system, although it can also be brought about by bacterial or parasitic...
- Dr. Ala K. Shaikhkhalil MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Maisam Ahmad Abu-el-haija M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Yasemen Eroglu MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Dawn Renae Ebach MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Rabea Alhosh MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Warren P Bishop MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242