Dr. James Alleyn is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Alleyn specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Alleyn can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Alleyn can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1972
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, General Surgery
Dr. James N. Alleyn MD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33133Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. James N. Alleyn MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. James N. Alleyn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alleyn
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- Can my Diet Affect my Endometriosis?
When a woman is diagnosed with endometriosis, she often needs to change her whole lifestyle, including the food that she eats, so she can deal with the symptoms more effectively. Endometriosis is a very painful and uncomfortable disease that affects a woman's reproductive organs and the organs,...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- Children May Have Asthma Because of Their Mother's Health Before and During Pregnancy
A new study has shown that children born from women who were overweight or obese during pregnancy has a higher risk of getting asthma during adolescence. The study conducted by the researchers from Britain, Finland, and Sweden shows that an individual's weight before pregnancy influences the...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- Dr. James Neal Esserman M.D.7867 N KENDALL DR MIAMI FL 33156
- Dr. Albert Starikov D.O.1920 E HALLANDALE BEACH BLVD STE 901 HALLANDALE BEACH FL 33009
- Dr. Damaris Miranda M.D.7300 Southwest 62nd Place South Miami Florida 33143
- Dr. Pierre R. Limousin MD8950 N Kendall Dr Miami FL 33176
- Mr. Daniel Levin MD, FACOG12550 Biscayne Blvd North Miami Florida 33181
- Dr. Faris A. Hanna MD1150 North 35th Avenue Hollywood Florida 33021