Dr. Victoria Korge is a psychologist practicing in Kamuela, HI. Dr. Korge specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Korge evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Korge because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Victoria Korge PSY.D.'s Practice location
Kamuela, HI 96743Get Direction
Dr. Victoria Korge PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Music Can Prevent Chronic Stress
Stress is inevitable in life; however, it is less manageable if an individual experiences chronic stress on a daily basis for an extended period of time. Stress triggers a series of reactions that initiate the stress response in cells throughout an individual's body. Commonly, if stress persists for...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- How Music Therapy Benefits Autism
At some point in their lives, most people feel distressed by the way others see them. It’s common for others to see people for surface level qualities rather than who they truly are. This can be amplified while living with a condition such as autism. One of the main challenges that people with...
- Dr. Leilani Lewis PH.D.65-1231 Opelo Rd Kamuela HI 96743
- Dr. Judea Leigh Mcanesby PSYD45-549 Plumeria St Honokaa HI 96727
- Dr. Melora Jean Jacober PSY.D.65-1231 Opelo Rd Kamuela HI 96743
- Dr. Jamuna Wyss PSY. D.46-4061A Mamalahoa Highway Honokaa HI 96727
- Dr. Dru Copeland PH.D.45-3593 Mamane St Honokaa HI 96727
- Dr. Harold Valentine Hall PHD65-1158 Mamalahoa Hwy Kamuela HI 96743