Dr. Linda Chambers is a pathologist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Chambers is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Chambers can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Chambers may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1979
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Ct Red Cross Blood Srv, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine; Hartford Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Eastern Va Med Sch, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Linda A Chambers MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43215Get Direction
PLAIN CITY, OH 43064Get Direction
Dr. Linda A Chambers MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Leona Weston Ayers MD2001 Polaris Parkway Columbus Ohio 43240
- Dr. Christina A. Arnold MD5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Scott Randall Scrape M.D.410 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Brent Thomas Accurso DDS, MPH305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Christa L. Whitney-miller MD1645 Neil Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Susan Regina Mallery DDS305 W 12th Ave Columbus OH 43210