Dr. Gautam Rohatgi practices Neuropathology in Piscataway, NJ. Dr. Rohatgi studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine 2001
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Geriatric Psychiatry
Dr. Gautam Rohatgi DO's Practice location
Piscataway, NJ 08854Get Direction
HIGH RIDGE, MO 63049Get Direction
Dr. Gautam Rohatgi DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rohatgi
- How to Handle Talking About MS with Family
Talking to loved ones about any chronic illness can be difficult, yet it’s an important conversation to have with individuals who will continue to be a part of your life’s journey. Opening dialogue creates the space for both you and your family to gain clarity and to establish trust and...
- What Medications Are Required to Treat Meningitis?
The type of treatment to use is determined by the organism that causes the illness, the severity of the disease, the age of the patient and overall health status.What tests are done to identify meningitis?A few tests may be performed to determine whether you have meningitis. Tests are also done to...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- What Are the Symptoms of Alzheimer’s?
Alzheimer’s disease is the most common form of dementia among the elderly population, and it is a progressive disease. Initially the symptoms are mild, but with time the symptoms get worse. For instance, during the early stages of the disease, the patient will have trouble recalling things that...
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Death of Carrie Fisher and Other Little Known Facts About the Condition
Everyone suddenly hears about the death of Princess Leia, Carrie Fisher. The media immediately starts to investigate the possible causes of celebrity deaths and does not always give us clear answers. Months later, the real causes of death are shown to audiences through press conferences where family...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Dr. Cristian Enescu M.D.15 Red Hawk Rd N Colts Neck NJ 07722
- Dr. Guha Karthik Venkatraman MD200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07039
- Dr. Brian J. Morse D.O.95 Madison Ave Morristown New Jersey 07960
- Kimberly Palangio540 Brunswick Pike Lambertville New Jersey 8530
- Dr. David Abend D.O.1399 Knightsbridge Rd Mountainside NJ 7092
- Rekha Rao14 Woodward Drive Old Bridge New Jersey 08857