Dr. Thomas Lansen MD
Neurosurgeon244 Westchester Ave Suite 310 West Harrison NY, 10604
Dr. Thomas Lansen practices Neurological Surgery in West Harrison, NY. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Lansen prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1973
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Neurological Surgery; Lenox Hill Hosp, General Surgery; Nyu Hospitals Center, Psychiatry
Dr. Thomas Lansen MD's Practice location
West Harrison, NY 10604Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Lansen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lansen
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Robert Gawley Kerr M.D.284 East Pulaski Road, Greenlawn NY 11740
- Dr. Mihai D. Dimancescu M.D.356 West Hills Road Huntington New York 11743
- Dr. Denny Martin MD39 Broadway New York NY 10006
- Dr. Marc Louis Otten M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Tariq Lamki M.D.5606 Twin Lakes Court Westerville Ohio 43082
- Dr. Michael Hill DO3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103