Dr. David Choi is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Pomona, CA. Dr. Choi specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Choi can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Choi can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. David Dongwook Choi M.D.'s Practice location
Pomona, CA 91767Get Direction
Dr. David Dongwook Choi M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Cervical Cancer Diagnosed?
Cervical cancer is a form of cancer which develops in the cervix. The cervix is the lower part of the uterus which connects to the vagina. The cause of cervical cancer is thought to be various strains of human papilloma virus (HPV), a sexually transmitted infection. The human papilloma virus can...
- What’s Next After a Cervical Cancer Treatment
Treatment for cervical cancer may remove or destroy the cancer cells. Thus, treatment can be stressful and exhilarating at the same time. When you finish the treatment, you might be relieved afterwards but it is also hard not to think and worry whether the cancer might come back. The recurrence of...
- Why Screening and Treatment for Gestational Diabetes is Important
Can gestational diabetes affect the development and growth of the baby? Gestational diabetes is a type of diabetes only develops during pregnancy, and most of the time, gestational diabetes is diagnosed during the last stage of pregnancy. If someone is diagnosed with diabetes during the earlier...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most women that have uterine fibroids do not experience any symptoms. And their condition doesn’t require treatment. Nevertheless, one in every female of childbearing age suffers from significant symptoms. The signs and symptoms associated with uterine fibroids might vary depending on size,...
- Are Prenatal Vitamins Necessary During Pregnancy?
Vitamin supplements that are taken before, during, and after pregnancy are known as prenatal vitamins. These vitamins are similar to multivitamin supplements, but specifically cater to the nutritional needs of expecting mothers. It goes without saying that pregnant women are often encouraged to eat...
- Dr. Peyman Saadat MD315 E Rte 66 Glendora CA 91740
- Miss Latasha Mason MD441 N LAKEVIEW AVE ANAHEIM CA 92807
- Dr. George Ahad MD947 South Anaheim Boulevard Anaheim California 92805
- M. Mark Alwan1310 San Bernardino Road Upland California 91786
- Dr. Geeta Patel M.D.750 N ARCHIBALD AVE STE L ONTARIO CA 91764
- Dr. Nicholas J. Thanos M.D.2262 North State College Boulevard Fullerton California 92831