Dr. Melody Tavakoli is an optometrist practicing in Oceanside, CA. Dr. Tavakoli specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Tavakoli performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Melody Tavakoli O.D.'s Practice location
SAN DIEGO, CA 92113Get Direction
Dr. Melody Tavakoli O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Dr. Oliver T. Chen O.D.1905 Calle Barcelona Carlsbad CA 92009
- Dr. Joel Lair Cook O.D.9320 Carmel Mountain Rd San Diego CA 92129
- Dr. Jeffrey Anshel O.D.7040 Avenida Encinas,Suite 110 Carlsbad CA 92011
- Dr. Charles W Tornatore O.D.16950 Via Tazon San Diego CA 92127
- Dr. Roger D. Litz O.D.11665 Avena Pl San Diego CA 92128
- Dr. Afsaneh Amini O.D.15363 Falcon Crest Ct San Diego CA 92127