Christie Summerford is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Fayetteville, AR. Christie is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Summerford can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Summerford will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Christie Summerford PT's Practice location
Fayetteville, AR 72703Get Direction
Christie Summerford PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Does MS Worsen Over Time? How to Cope with MS
The number of multiple sclerosis patients may not be known, since it is a condition that is not easily diagnosed due to symptoms being unapparent, and because there is no strict requirement for physicians to report cases within their practice. However, it is believed that 2.3 million and more...
- What Specialist Treats Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer is very difficult to diagnose, and many women feel mild symptoms or no symptoms at all in the early stages of the disease. A whole team of doctors can help with diagnosing and treating ovarian cancer, including the family doctor, gynecologist, and oncologist. Some women have that luck...
- Signs and Symptoms of Epilepsy
What is Epilepsy?Epilepsy is a brain disorder in which a person experiences recurring seizures.In a normal brain, the nerve cells transmit chemical and electrical signals to other nerve cells, glands, and muscles. In the case of patients with epilepsy, the nerve cells (also known as neurons) fire...
- What Is Osteoporosis: Get the Facts
Osteoporosis is a disorder that causes the bones to become brittle resulting in greater susceptibility to falls. It occurs when the bones lose essential minerals like calcium, more rapidly than the body’s ability to replace them, leading to a significant loss of the bone thicknessOsteoporosis Can...
- Dietary Supplements for Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic FibrosisCystic fibrosis is a disorder that is inherited and known to damage the lungs, the digestive system, and other vital organs of the body. Cystic fibrosis causes an impact on the cells that produce mucus, digestive juices, and sweat. These secreted fluids are usually thin and slippery,...
- Signs and Symptoms of Conjunctivitis
There are many causes of conjunctivitis such as:...
- Kate E Cully RPT2474 E Joyce Blvd Fayetteville AR 72703
- Stacey Michele Phillips MS, PT46 W Colt Square Dr Fayetteville AR 72703
- Karen Hairston RPT2474 E Joyce Blvd Fayetteville AR 72703
- Charity Williams PT1760 N Woodland Ave Fayetteville AR 72703
- Edith Areli Amaya PT2819 W HILLSHIRE DR FAYETTEVILLE AR 72704
- Jennifer Lynne Welch MPT3801 Johnson Mill Blvd Fayetteville AR 72704