Dr. Sahar M Shafey M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry1 Bethany Rd Bldg 1 Suite 14 Hazlet NJ, 07730
Dr. Sahar Shafey practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Hazlet, NJ. Dr. Shafey evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Shafey seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
- So Il Univ Sch Of Med, Psychiatry
Dr. Sahar M Shafey M.D.'s Practice location
Hazlet, NJ 07730Get Direction
Dr. Sahar M Shafey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shafey
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Dr. Emiliya Fardman M.D.300 2nd Ave Long Branch NJ 07740
- Dr. Nevine K. Fahmy M.D.251 BRIDGE ST METUCHEN NJ 08840
- Dr. Nicole Hraniotis M.D.671 HOES LN W PISCATAWAY NJ 08854
- Dr. Nidagalle Gowda MD3186 Route 27, Beekman Road Kendall Park NJ 08824
- Dr. Payal K Shah M.D655 E JERSEY ST ELIZABETH NJ 07206
- Dr. Leonard K. Eng M.D.385 Main St Metuchen NJ 08840