Dr. Roy Kim is an optometrist practicing in Fairport, NY. Dr. Kim specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kim performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Roy Hyunchul Kim O.D.'s Practice location
Fairport, NY 14450Get Direction
VICTOR, NY 14564Get Direction
Dr. Roy Hyunchul Kim O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- Dr. Michele Ann Lagana O.D.325 West St Canandaigua NY 14424
- Dr. Scott A Crawshaw O.D.99 Dutch Hill Rd Orangeburg NY 10962
- Dr. Craig F Willoth OD500 Kreag Road Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Douglas B. Williams OD500 Kreag Road Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Chad Lehtonen O.D.1 Lakeview Park Rochester NY 14613
- Dr. Jennifer A Bateman O.D.500 Kreag Rd Pittsford NY 14534