Dr. Jeff Wehrkamp is a Dentist practicing in Brandon, SD. Dr. Wehrkamp specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Jeff Allen Wehrkamp D.D.S.'s Practice location
Dr. Jeff Allen Wehrkamp D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Mrs. Nichole Michelle Cauwels DDS6100 W 41ST STREET SIOUX FALLS SD 57106
- Dr. Kendra Elizabeth Zuercher DDS6100 W 41st St Sioux Falls SD 57106
- Dr. Tim Kappenman D.D.S.208 W 37th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Michael R Juba DDS704 N Splitrock Blvd Brandon SD 57005
- Dr. Mark C Berdahl DDS6301 S Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls SD 57108
- Dr. Bridget Jean Lervick D.D.S.5121 S. Solberg Ave. Sioux Falls SD 57106