Dr. Charles Taylon practices Neurological Surgery in Omaha, NE. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Taylon prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, Neurological Surgery; Univ Of Wi Hosp & Cli, General Surgery
Dr. Charles Taylon MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
Dr. Charles Taylon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taylon
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Prof. Christopher Robert Mascott M.D.601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Keith Raman Lodhia M.D.8005 Farnam Dr Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Meysam A Kebriaei MD989265 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Michele Aizenberg M.D.Section Of Neurosurgery Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Douglas J Long MD8005 Farnam Dr Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. William E Thorell MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198