Dr. Bruce Ovbiagele practices Neuropathology in Charleston, SC. Dr. Ovbiagele studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Vascular Neurology
Dr. Bruce Izeokhai Ovbiagele M.D., MSC's Practice location
Dr. Bruce Izeokhai Ovbiagele M.D., MSC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- What Is Topamax?
Generic Name: TopiramateBrand Name: Topamax Sprinkle Capsules, Qudexy XR Sprinkle, Topamax, Trokendi XRIntroduction Topamax is an anticonvulsant medicine, which is mostly used for the treatment of seizures, especially in adults and children who are more than 2 years old. Apart from treating...
- Alzheimer 's Disease: Understand the Diagnosis
What is Alzheimer’s disease?Alzheimer’s disease is characterized by the gradual death of the brain cells, which affects the transmission of signals. This in turn, impairs memory, judgment, and cognitive abilities of the patient, and they find it difficult to carry out the day-to-day activities...
- Parkinson’s: How Three Famous Individuals Fought the Disease
Parkinson's is a degenerative central nervous system disorder that affects an estimated 1 million people in the U. S. alone according to the National Parkinson Foundation. Despite recent efforts, the disease remains to be a mystery to the medical world with no known cure and no known accurate...
- Filmmaker Fights Multiple Sclerosis and Big Pharma with New Documentary
Matt Embry is an MS advocate and independent filmmaker from Alberta, Canada. His new film Living Proof documents his personal, and somewhat political, journey in living with MS. In his film, Embry seeks to challenge the notion that drugs and medications are the only way to live with MS. Embry seeks...
- Dr. Kathleen Woschkolup MD96 Jonathan Lucas St Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Stephen L. Kinsman MDMSC606 Charleston South Carolina 29425
- Dr. I-hweii Amy Chen MD171 ASHLEY AVE CHARLESTON SC 29425
- Dr. Christos Lazaridis M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Neal Kevin Maru M.D.96 Jonathan Lucas St Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Keith A Sanders M.D.171 ASHLEY AVE CHARLESTON SC 29425