Dr. Duncan Leung is an internist practicing in Fontana, CA. Dr. Leung specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Leung provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Loma Linda University School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Vascular Disease
- Loma Linda Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Loma Linda University Medical Center Program
Dr. Duncan Leung MD's Practice location
Fontana, CA 92335Get Direction
Dr. Duncan Leung MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Leung
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- When Could Polydipsia Be a Sign of Something Serious?
Extreme thirst is medically referred to as polydipsia, which is believed to be the first signs of diabetes. Polydipsia can also be accompanied by dry mouth, which could be constantly or temporarily experienced.In order for the body to function properly, it is important to drink an adequate amount of...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Dr. Sunil H. Patel M.D.18145 U.S. Highway 18 Apple Valley California 92307
- Dr. Samuel M. Sepuya M.D.1780 E. Highland Avenue San Bernardino California 92404
- Dr. Sadia S Khan MD4959 PALO VERDE ST MONTCLAIR CA 91763
- Dr. Nadir Ali Eltahir MD1940 North Orange Grove Avenue Pomona California 91767
- Dr. Lynnetta E Skoretz M.D.11201 Benton Street Loma Linda CA 92357
- Dr. Wilson Dugaduga Lao MD1238 E Arrow Hwy Upland CA 91786