Dr. Yang Liu M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology6621 Fannin St Suite 310 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. Yang Liu practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Houston, TX. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Liu treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Guangdong Medical College, Guangdong, People's Republic of China MD
Guangdong Medical College 1984
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- MemberAmerican Society of Anesthesiologists
- Member Texas Medical Society
- Member Society of Pediatric Anesthesiology
- Member International Anesthesia Research Society
- Member Texas Society of Anesthesiologists,
- Texas Children's Hospital-Anesthesiology, Pediatric Anesthesiology 2008
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX Pediatric Anesthesiology
Dr. Yang Liu M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Yang Liu M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Liu
- Autism Parenting: Planning Safety Measures Post-Diagnosis
It can be really scary for a parent to hear about anything that might be wrong with their child. Autism is no exception. It’s one of the most common disorders affecting people from all over the world. No matter how common this disorder is, it still doesn’t make it any easier for a parent to...
- How Pigs Are Increasing Understanding of Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have been trying to figure out why Cystic Fibrosis (CF) patients are unable to fight off bacterial infections.Recently, studying pigs have helped scientists understand CF better.Why pigs?Initially, mice were used to evaluate CF, but they did not spontaneously develop CF like humans do....
- Breastfeeding Does Not Affect A Mother's Sleep Cycle
According to a new study, mothers who breastfeed sleep the same amount as mothers who feed their babies with infant formula. Women who breastfed their children got as much sleep during the night as women who fed their babies with formula and breastfeeding moms were any more exhausted compared to...
- Things You Should Avoid While You're Pregnant
Undercooked poultry, eggs, and meatPregnant women are prone to food borne illnesses. To avoid these illnesses, all meats must be cooked fully. Eat eggs that have firm yolks and whites. Eating raw eggs, or even soft scrambled eggs, not safe for you are the baby. Processed meats, like hotdogs and deli...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Other Medical Conditions?
Have you been diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis? If so, there is a possibility that you could be at a higher risk of experiencing further issues with other organs. Because of these risk factors, it is important to look out for any possible symptoms you may be experiencing. These symptoms can vary...
- E. Coli Infection Symptoms: Cramps, Fatigue, Nausea, and More
What is E. Coli?E. coli is a bacterium that normally dwells in the intestines of both animals and humans. However, there are certain types of E. coli, specially E. coli 0157:H7, that are known to cause intestinal infection, which would lead to cramps, vomiting, and bloody diarrhea. E. coli is also...
- Dr. Sudha Akhil Bidani M.D.6621 Fannin St Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Carlos Campos-Lopez MD6621 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Mr. Shakeel Siddiqui M.D.6621 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030-2399
- Dr. Michelle Dalton MD6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Christopher Ray Estrada MD6701 Fannin St Houston TX 77030
- Dr. Aimee Gretchen Kakascik D.O.6621 Fannin St Houston TX 77030