Dr. Erich Walter is a Chiropractor practicing in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Walter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Walter seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
National College of Chiropractic
- Sacro-occipital Technique
- Activator Methods
Dr. Erich Werner Walter DC's Practice location
Dearborn, MI 48126Get Direction
Dr. Erich Werner Walter DC's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Dr. Hassan Mohamad Reichouni D.C.7601 Wyoming Street Dearborn MI 48126
- Dr. John Trainor D.C.43423 Joy Road Canton Michigan 48187
- Dr. James E. Perkins D.C.6018 West Maple Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48322
- Dr. James Bennett Kravis D.C.31395 W. 7 Mile Rd. Livonia MI 48152
- Dr. Stephen Michael Upchurch D.C.2436 Rochester Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Duncan Mukeku D.C23120 Coolidge Way Oak Park Michigan 48237