Dr. Jennifer Sirois is an internist practicing in Bedford, NH. Dr. Sirois specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Sirois provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School 2011
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center Program
Dr. Jennifer Sirois M.D.'s Practice location
Bedford, NH 03110Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Sirois M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sirois
- What is Causes Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth is a very common condition characterized by unusual dryness in the mouth. Along with the inconvenience that it causes, it also affects the taste of food and health of the oral cavity. The mouth becomes unusually dry when the production of saliva is inadequate. This condition is found to be...
- How to Choose the Right Conditioner for Your Hair
Remember that not all hair products are good for everyone. Understanding how to choose the right conditioner is very important to get healthy locks.In most cases, your professional hair stylist would be able to choose the right conditioner for your hair. This is mostly based on the texture of your...
- Male Menopause: It Does Exist
European researchers have identified a few physical and psychological symptoms accompanied by low levels of testosterone, which will enable doctors to diagnose male menopause or late-onset hypogonadism. Male menopause refers to a reduction in testosterone levels, which is a result of aging. Contrary...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- Is Chocolate Good for Us?
Is Chocolate Good for Us?I will not stop eating or drooling over chocolates even if somebody tells me that it will kill me! I will still love and crave it. Is there a disease for where chocolate is the treatment? Guess I wouldn’t mind having that! I just can’t compare the happiness that I get...
- Can My Period Be the Cause of My Anemia?
Anemia is sometimes more commonly referred to as low iron because its root cause is less iron being produced by the body. There are staggering numbers of people increasing in the world every year who are under the torment of this notorious disease. The basic dysfunction starts within the red blood...
- Dr. Alfredo J. Perez MD11 Kimball Drive Hooksett New Hampshire 03106
- Dr. Krupa S. Rajur MD38 Tyler Street Nashua New Hampshire 3060
- Dr. Elizabeth A. Chase MD445 Cypress St Manchester NH 03103
- Dr. Vahagn Kotsinyan M.D.1 Elliot Way Manchester NH 03103
- Dr. Thomas J Synan M.D.188 Route 101 Bedford NH 03110
- Dr. Peter G Kachavos MD4 Elliot Way Manchester NH 03103