Dr. Nanette De leon is an ophthalmologist practicing in San Juan, PR. Dr. De leon specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. De leon can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. De leon can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Dr. Nanette Michelle De leon M.D.'s Practice location
San Juan, PR 00926Get Direction
SAN JUAN, PR 00919Get Direction
Dr. Nanette Michelle De leon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Conjunctivitis Contracted?
Conjunctivitis is a very common and unpleasant condition, especially for people that use contact lenses. Children can be equally affected by this disease, as well as adults. People who have conjunctivitis, also known as pink eye, can transmit the disease to their family or friends or anyone else...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Karla C. Alejandro M.D.101 AVE SAN PATRICIO GUAYNABO PR 00968
- Jose Flores11 Calle Betances Bayamón Puerto Rico 00961
- Dr. Jose R Montes MD735 AVE PONCE DE LEON SAN JUAN PR 00917
- Dr. Silvino Diaz M.D.Ave Ponce De Leon San Juan PR 00918
- Dr. Jaime J. Bravo M.D.1785 Carr 21 San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Giselle Martin MD735 Ave Ponce deLeon Torre Auxilio Ofic #201 San Juan PR 00917