Jessica Williams is a physical therapist practicing in Lewistown, PA. Jessica Williams specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jessica Williams can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jessica Williams will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jessica L Williams MSPT's Practice location
Lewistown, PA 17044Get Direction
Jessica L Williams MSPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- What Exercises Prevent Shin Splints?
Shin splints hurt, and if you do not take them seriously, it starts to hurt so much that you have to stop your sport or whatever physical activity you are doing. You will experience pain along the inner aspect of the shin bone, which is initially mild and only present at the end of your exercise or...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Short-term Use?
Short-term physical therapy provides treatment for patients recovering from an accident, surgery, or illness. Generally, people requiring short-term therapies might remain involved in certain programs for a couple of days or weeks.Physical therapy helps patients achieve their maximum functional...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Alice H Woodring PT151 E Market St Lewistown PA 17044
- Mrs. Joann Ostrowski PT2109 Us Highway 522 S Mc Veytown PA 17051
- Evan Madsen2813 Industrial Park Rd Mifflintown PA 17059
- Ian R Shelley MSPT152 E Market St Lewistown PA 17044
- Mrs. Sydney Brown MPT1950 Cliffside Dr State College PA 16801
- Danielle D Cubbison MSPT ATC152 E Market St Lewistown PA 17044