Cara Camp is a psychologist practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Cara specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Cara evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Cara because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Cara Camp's Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49512Get Direction
Cara Camp's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- Depression Leads to Non-Adherence of COPD Medication
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a progressive disease, which currently does not have a cure yet, as modern medicine has not found a way to reverse the damage done to the airways and lungs. For this reason, there is a slow and long-term development of debilitating symptoms. The...
- Classes Teach Law Enforcement How to Respond to People with Autism
Oklahoma police sergeant Cory Sutton and his wife, Traci Sutton, were deeply disturbed when a close family friend relayed an incident that occurred between their special needs child and local law enforcement. Sutton and his wife have special needs twins. It was all too easy to put themselves in...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Dr. Iraida Rodriguez PHD LLP3355 EAGLE PARK DR NE STE 106 GRAND RAPIDS MI 49525
- Shawn Katterman PHD4100 Lake Dr Se Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Lyndsay Kate Volpe-bertram PSY.D.1179 EAST PARIS AVE SE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49546
- Victoria Pelton MA, LLP1403 60TH ST SE KENTWOOD MI 49508
- Dr. Bruce Allen Fowler PSY.D.2090 CELEBRATION DR NE GRAND RAPIDS MI 49525
- Brittany Nicole Barber garcia35 MICHIGAN ST NE STE 5201 GRAND RAPIDS MI 49503