Barbara Helbling is an acupuncturist practicing in Delray Beach, FL. Dr. Helbling evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Helbling treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Ms. Barbara D. Helbling A.P., D.T.O.M's Practice location
Delray Beach, FL 33483Get Direction
Ms. Barbara D. Helbling A.P., D.T.O.M's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Latest Acupuncture Techniques Show Improvement in Fibromyalgia
IntroductionFibromyalgia is a long-term condition that causes pain all over the body. Scientists have no exact cause of fibromyalgia, but it is often thought to be related to the following conditions:...
- What Is Nighttime Back Pain?
What Is Nighttime Back Pain?Nighttime back pain is a more painful and irritating type of back pain, unlike other types back pain that disappears after some posture adjustment. The nighttime back pain is more persistent, even present during the night. It is also known as nocturnal back pain....
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- Leanne Mitchell1035 S State Road 7 Suite 211 Wellington FL 33414
- Caroline Blanke L.AP, DIPL. OM3347 S STATE ROAD 7 STE 200 WELLINGTON FL 33449
- David Suomela D.O.M., A.P.1566 S.E. 3rd Ct. Deerfield Beach FL 33441
- Holly M Green LAC, LMT5086 Adams Rd. Delray Beach FL 33484
- Dr. Rodney Dunetz AP,DOM500 Ne Spanish River Blvd Boca Raton FL 33431
- Anderson Carlos Goncalves AP2300 W. Sample road Pompano Beach FL 33073