Dr. Jonathan Lytle is an optometrist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Lytle specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Lytle performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Jonathan Jay Lytle O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jonathan Jay Lytle O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Dr. Jay William Henry O.D.650 Hill Rd N Pickerington OH 43147
- Dr. Craig Alan Coleman O.D.5525 Scioto Darby Rd Hilliard OH 43026
- Dr. James R Fleming O.D.105 Great Southern Blvd Columbus OH 43207
- Dr. Philip Neal Arner OD50 Mcnaughten Rd Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Wendy Sue Hallier O.D.34 N Sandusky St Delaware OH 43015
- Dr. Kasey J. Huffman O.D.50 Mcnaughten Rd Columbus OH 43213