Dr. Darcy Lesniak is a pediatrician practicing in Germantown, WI. Dr. Lesniak is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Lesniak diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Lesniak can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 2000
Med College Of Wisconsin 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Pediatrics
- Med College Wi Affil Hosps
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Darcy L Lesniak MD's Practice location
Germantown, WI 53022Get Direction
Dr. Darcy L Lesniak MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Dr. Marsha F. Davis MD1516 West Mequon Road Mequon Wisconsin 53092
- Dr. Jane M. Brotanek MD1032 S 16th St Milwaukee WI 53204
- Paola Palma Sisto9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53201
- Mr. Timothy Matthew Richer M.D.8651 W North Ave Wauwatosa WI 53226
- Dr. Yolanda Stephenson Wolff M.D.3195 HILLSIDE DR DELAFIELD WI 53018
- Dr. Lisa Marie Joerres M.D.13950 W CAPITOL DR BROOKFIELD WI 53005