Dr. Sarita Kaza M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)201 N Washington St Falls Church VA, 22046
Dr. Sarita Kaza is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Falls Church, VA. Dr. Kaza specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
New York Univ Sch of Med, New York Ny 1999
New York University School of Medicine 1999
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto- Sleep Medicine
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Otolaryngology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, General Surgery
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center Program
Dr. Sarita Kaza M.D.'s Practice location
Falls Church, VA 22046Get Direction
Brooklyn, NY 11209Get Direction
Dr. Sarita Kaza M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kaza
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
Sinus infections are one of the most common conditions that affect millions of people, and the issue may continue throughout their lives. Sinusitis, the infection of the sinuses, is known to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S. There are people who try and test different varieties of...
- Is Vertigo a Temporary Condition?
Vertigo may be a temporary or permanent condition, which may all depend on its causative factor. Vertigo is a form of dizziness in which a person experiences a sensation of spinning or whirling motion. The two types of vertigo are subjective and objective. In subjective vertigo, a person feels as...
- Why Sleep Apnea Can Be a Serious Condition
Sleep apnea affects just about 18 million Americans today. It is a severe medical condition that involves the interruption of regular breathing patterns while you sleep. Sleep apnea is caused by obstruction to the airway and it lowers the levels of oxygen in your blood. Even though you may not be...
- What Are the Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer?
Abnormal growth and division of the cells in one or both the ovaries in women is referred to as ovarian cancer. The abnormal cells of this cancer are capable of invading other organs in the body, like the fallopian tubes and the uterus. The cells may break off from the main growth region and form...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Dr. Michael R. Abidin MD6355 Walker Lane Alexandria Virginia 22310
- Ernest M. Myers11120 New Hampshire Avenue Silver Springs Maryland 20904
- Jerome S. Schwartz5454 Wisconsin Avenue Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Timothy James Egan M.D.3299 Woodburn Rd Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Eric Charles Sklarew MD10810 Connecticut Ave Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Neeraj Gupta MD9380f Forestwood Lane Manassas VA 20110