Dr. Irisel Vega is a psychologist practicing in SAN GERMAN, PR. Dr. Vega specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Vega evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Vega because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Irisel Vega PSY.D's Practice location
SAN GERMAN, PR 00683Get Direction
Irisel Vega PSY.D's reviewsWrite Review
- Wishes Come True For These Two Inspiring People with Autism
Many people believe autism to be an obstacle that can hold people back from achieving their dreams. This is of course totally untrue, and the story of one PhD student shows exactly why this statement was false.The story of Kelvin SmithKelvin Smith is a graduate of Auburn University who is pursuing...
- Do the Symptoms of Autism Differ Between Boys and Girls?
What is Autism?Autism spectrum disorder (ASD, or simply ‘autism’, is a condition characterized by communication challenges, social-interaction difficulties, sensory sensitivities, and restricted or repetitive behavior. Restricted and repetitive behaviors are the most common of these symptoms of...
- Why Women Love Literotica
People think about sex, people talk about sex, people like sex – it’s no big secret. However, even in the 21st century, pornography is perceived as a predominantly male interest. Regardless of stereotypes, the fact is that women have the same type of healthy sexual interest like men do. Many...
- Young Adult with Autism Competes on Ninja Warrior
When people think about those with autism spectrum disorder, they sometimes consider them weak and unable to participate in activities that others can; however, Steven Moul has proven that this could not be farther from the truth. As a contestant on American Ninja Warrior, he has shown that those...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Migdalia Pousa OtherAve. Dr. Montalvo 10 Anasco PR 00610
- Dr. Rolando Desa cintron M.D.44 Calle Carbonell Cabo Rojo PR 00623
- Mrs. Enid Lopez547 CALLE MADRID YAUCO PR 00698
- Dr. Lourdes E. Santana-charriez PSY.D., M.A.30 Calle Nueva San German PR 00683
- Dr. Yahaira Segarra gonzalez PHDAVE HOSTOS # 2625 MAYAGUEZ PR 00682
- Miss Indira Morales M.A.DR. BASORA 55 MAYAGUEZ PR 00680