Dr. Patrick Greer is a general surgeon practicing in Winchester, TN. Dr. Greer specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Greer provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Meharry Med Coll Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1978
Meharry Medical College 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, General Surgery; Univ Tn Coll Med-Chattanooga, Internal Medicine; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Patrick Roddy Greer MD's Practice location
Winchester, TN 37398Get Direction
Dr. Patrick Roddy Greer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greer
- What to Expect After Recovery from an Appendectomy
Appendectomy is the term that is used in the medical field to refer to a surgical operation used to remove the appendix. The appendix is a small tube-shaped pouch that is attached to the large intestines. An appendectomy is an emergency operation that is conducted to treat the inflammation of the...
- Recovery from a Gallbladder Surgery
You may be given pain relievers as you wait for the anesthesia to wear off after your gallbladder removal surgery. After surgery, you will be transferred to a recovery room where your condition will be monitored as you are given some time to rest.During a keyhole operation, carbon dioxide gas is...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Everything You Need to Know About Gallbladder Surgery
Open gallbladder removal, also known as open cholecystectomy, is a surgical operation removing the gallbladder. The objective of the procedure is to offer permanent relief from gallbladder-related problems such as gallstones. During the surgery, a large incision is made in the abdomen and used to...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Charles T Huddleston MD1801 N Washington St Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Joseph G Krick M.D.1750 Cedar Ln Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Jerry L. Kennedy DR.106 Westside Dr Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Mark Blair M.D.1750 Cedar Ln Tullahoma TN 37388
- John Dennie Crabtree Other1750 Cedar Ln Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Troy Andrew Hixson MD83 Memorial Dr Winchester TN 37398