Dr. Martin J Glynn MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology1200 Old York Rd Abington Memorial Ho Abington PA, 19001
Dr. Martin Glynn is a rheumatologist practicing in Abington, PA. Dr. Glynn specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Glynn treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1975
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1975
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, Nephrology; Pa Hospital-Uphs, Internal Medicine
Dr. Martin J Glynn MD's Practice location
Abington, PA 19001Get Direction
Trenton, NJ 08638Get Direction
Dr. Martin J Glynn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Glynn
- Unique New Treatment to Reduce Inflammation in Rheumatoid Arthritis
Inflammation is a primary effect of many joint diseases like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Reducing inflammation can relieve pain, prevent injury, and strengthen joints in patients with arthritis. New research by the Imperial College of London has provided a novel new way in which...
- Arthritis: What Occurs Besides Joint Pain?
For some people, the only symptom associated with arthritis is painful and swollen joints. But is that all. However, arthritis is a condition that consists of 100 different types, and there are definitely more than just one or two symptoms. So, what are these other symptoms? What is arthritis?...
- Ways to Cope with Depression and Fibromyalgia
Chronic pain can cause you to feel hopelessness and depression. You never know what you will be able to do, from one day to the next. Fibromyalgia is real and a disease that can cause you to have chronic pain. ...
- Can Scorpion Venom Really Reverse Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms?
The Indian red scorpion is one of the deadliest scorpions walking this earth. Without treatment, a sting from this animal can kill a human being within 3 days. However, while scorpion venom may sound frightening, a recent study shows that it may help to alleviate rheumatoid arthritis symptoms – at...
- Have Fatigue with Lupus? Try These Tips
Fatigue is a state of being tired resulting from mental or physical exertion or an illness. It is defined as a lack of energy and motivation. Fatigue does not meant that you're drowsy, but you may need to sleep or nap to get rid of this feeling. ...
- Study Finds Poor Lupus Patients Have a Higher Risk of Death
The rate at which patients lose their life from lupus has become quite alarming, as they are either unaware of their symptoms or do not handle the disease properly. Similar to many other diseases, lupus can bring a financial burden for most patients when it comes to treatment, and if they do not...
- Dr. Vijay Singh MD245 N 15th St Philadelphia PA 19102
- Dr. Thomas Peter Harder M.D.100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood PA 19096
- Dr. Nora Sandorfi MD211 S 9th St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Adrienne Hollander M.D.2309 E Evesham Rd Voorhees NJ 08043
- Dr. Savita Singh M.D.9892 Bustleton Ave Philadelphia PA 19115
- Dr. Oscar Horacio Irigoyen MD1015 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19107